Today in church we found out about a member who was in a plane crash and is injured very badly. He was flying with a husband and wife and the husband broke his back and she was burned herself pretty bad. At church they only told us about the pilot, so today when I got home I went to check out the blogs. My sister in law posted about someone in her ward that needed prayers and read what happened. Come to find out that they are the husband and wife that were also in the plane crash as the guy in our ward.
I found out that people are putting this button on their blogs and requesting for prayers for this family and since I have meet her a few time and that the pilot is in our ward I thought that I would do my part and spread the word. If you would like to get updates on the husband and wife you can go to this link here and get them.


1 comment:
I just checked out Stephanie's families site, and it looks like the pilot died last night.
This whole thing is so aweful. The Nielsons are such a great family. I didn't know that the pilot was in such bad condition. I will keep both families in my prayers.
Post a Comment