Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One of Those Days

When you just want to throw the towel in and say I am not going to be a mom today.  It really isn't that bad, but I have a 2 year old is currently for sell.  I promise she will change your life.  Just look at her, cute as can be!  I promise I will ask for her back, maybe right before nap time for even bedtime.  Just let me know when she is being sweet again and I will be right there.  She is just a determined 2 year old that wants what she wants and on her terms.



****UPDATE****  She is no longer for sell!  She has been sold back to her own mother.  She is sleeping and I pray that the rest of the day will be easier when she wakes up.  One can only hope, right?

9 comments:

Autumn said...

I'll swap your daughter for my son.

Heather said...

Good luck with that little one. They say you always get one just like you...not that I am saying anything! :) Love you!

Malinda said...

I have a daughter just like that. And sometimes I feel exactly like you. Maybe on those days we should just swap daughters maybe they would be good for someone else.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i like heathers comment!!! its true! my hardest child "cough cough tillman" is the most like me! and we butt heads the most! he he!! courtney is a mini- kim!! you know brooklyn is ben to a tee!! she even talks like a prince(you know what i mean):)

Kim said...

This isn't Kim but her Mom signed in under her. Whenever she is for sell again I'll buy!! She is so sweet she runs and says "Grandma" when she saw me at your house last week.(Warmed my Heart) Remember how I told you that you will get one just like you wellll. These days will be gone so soon. Love you Mom

Kim said...

oops should have been she ran. proof read.

Kristi said...

Oh, is that what I do with a 1 year old that won't even take his naps?! Put him up for sale? I'll have to remember that next time...like this afternoon.

leah prince said...

kim,
courtney is soo cute!lol, also i found a tottaly NORMAL not werid recipe, that will be amazing, just letting you know. cant wait to make them. they will be delicious!

Rhonda said...

That's awesome. I think all of us have felt that way one time or another!