I took these pictures of the girls today. Aren't they so cute!?!
This picture of Brooklyn I was trying to hold it close to the grass and this is what I got. I actually like it.
I love how you can tell that Courtney is saying cheese in all of her pictures.
Brooklyn has always been my poser and as you see here she is doing her classic tilt of her head.
I am trying to learn my camera more and photoshop and hope that I can make my pictures look awesome but I think I won't get there until after Macey sleeps through the night and sleeps in so that I can stay up late and read my how to books!

12 comments:
Those pictures look great!
The pics look good...who needs how to books :)
Those are so adorable!
Those are really cute photos!
And I laughed when I saw the name of that dinner you made on the previous post.
You and your Chicken and Broccoli!
Very cute! The camera loves her!
YES they are SO cute! Funny how little girls just pick up on the "posing" for the camera. That would be my Jaycie over here. :)
Your pictures look incredible. Will you take some of my children? I love the close up of Courtney. Great job.
You are lucky you have such photogenic girls to work with. I love tha one with Courtney in the grass. I am kind of having camera envy issues lately.
Cute, cute, cute girls!!! I love those pictures. The one where she's saying "cheese" is beautiful! I love the classic head tilt that Brooklyn does! I do the same thing! I'm a total poser! haha
Way shorter. Lisa cut it a few days before she had piper.
Your girls are just beautiful! The lighting is great, you're on your way to being a great photographer, I can tell! Good thing you have those adorable faces to practice on!
Your girls are too cute!
Post a Comment