Monday, July 26, 2010

What We Have Been Doing


WOW!! I can't believe that it has been 9 months since I have posted. I think since I have started school and have Facebook on my phone, I didn't feel like I needed to update everyone here. I am going to start working on getting caught up so check back soon to find out what we have been up to.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray you are back! Looking forward to your posts since this is one of the only ways I "see" you nowadays.

MichelleY said...

Good luck with beauty school! I did it at night too right after Aaron and I got married and it was REALLY hard to get it done....hope it goes by quicker for you :) We just moved across the street from your dad, next to the Petersons. LOVE the street already. Glad you guys are doing good.

Kim said...

That is cool that you are right across the street. I love those 2 streets. The area is cool also. I would live over there.

Rhonda said...

Glad you are back!!! I don't do F.B. so I've missed you. The girls are as beautiful as ever!