Saturday, July 28, 2007

Courtney is WALKING!!

Courtney took her first step on July 8th! It was so much fun watching her take the next "step" in her life. I was so happy that she did it before I left for my trip. I would have been sad if I missed it. Once I got home she was walking pretty good and it was sad that I missed out on that. Here are some pictures where you can tell that she is walking. She is getting so big, well grown up big cause she is really so little, I can't believe that next month she will be 1. This year has gone by so fast. I look forward to all of the new things that she will be learning.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Finally you are posting about her huge milestone in her life! She is so cute and tiny! I love her! I love Brooklyn's pj's and wish I would have just gone ahead and gotten that same nightgown for Ellie...dang it.

Heather said...

I love how Brooklyn watches with fearful apprehension. And Court's big proud grin. Yea for walking!