Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Love 24!! and Jack Bauer!

Ben and I decided in April that we would join the world and find out what 24 is all about. We started watching it on Conference weekend and spent about 9 hours on Sunday watching it. Yes, we ended up missing the second session of Confernece cause we couldn't get enough of the show. We are now in season 5 and I LOVE it. We try to watch about 2 episodes a night and sometimes more. Since we have been watching this our kids now fall asleep on the couch instead of in their beds. Poor things, once we are caught up they will finally have a normal bed time routine again. If you haven't started watching it you should. Season 7 starts in January and so you have all that time to get caught up on the other seasons. You might waste your nights and weekends away but trust me it is worth it.

5 comments:

Caryn said...

I spent the last three months of my pregnancy wacthing '23' as
Braden called it, I swear I couldn't go to sleep without my Jack Bauer...

Mary-Sunshine said...

Jared is all about this show too! I started to watch it with him, but it is too tense for me!

Jessica said...

Cj and I did the same thing. I tink we watched all the season in 2 weeks, because season six was going to start in 2 weeks. It was definately addicting. I cant wait for season 6 to come out on DVD because I want to watch it again. After watching all the season when they came out on DVD and then watching season 6 at its regular time weekly. It is definately better watching it when it comes out on DVD. But that is just my opinon.

Kendee said...

We are 24 freaks too. I am glad you finally crossed over. During the season, 24 is only doable with DVR so I hope you have that. Otherwise you can get totally lost if you miss an episode.

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

So made it to season 5!! Congrats! What did you think of season 4? I LOVED it!! i actually never watched season 5 because i heard that some stuff happened (i won't say what) but i didn't want to see it so i chickened out...but i love the whole Toni and Michelle story...and Pres. Palmer is just a stud thats all there is to it! Anyways, let me know what you thought!!