Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day

Well Sunday morning we were getting ready for church when the phone rang.  It is usually never good when it rings on sunday but this sunday was different.  It was our neighbors and they wanted to know if we wanted to go and play in the snow.  I told them I would call them right back and let them know.  After about 30 sec. of talking it over with Ben we had our minds made up.  

We were going to the SNOW!!!!

Here are just a few pictures that I got of the girls.
It was not cold at all there.
My little poser.
Love this action picture.  Brooklyn did throw this snow ball, it is just so cool!
Me and Courtney.
Ben and Brooklyn on the quad that we couldn't ride anywhere because it would get stuck.  There was so much snow it was crazy.  

Thanks Smith family for calling us.  We had a lot of fun.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute, and so much fun! I love the snow! Just wish we got to play in it more often!

Love these red and white polka dots...so cute!

Crissybug said...

What a fun opportunity. My kids haven't seen snow for about a year now.

Maranda Whittle said...

How fun. Where did you guys go? And I was going to ask you, how do you know Dendi. I saw you made a comment on her blog and she's also on here.

Heather said...

Nice way to ditch church, or did you? Either way it sounds fun and looks like the girls loved it.

sherry said...

Kim, it looks like you had a blast! Congrats on the new baby! I don't agree with everyone else. I think it would be a shame to have a boy when your girls are so dang cute!
We still need to do Sunday dinner!
S

Melanie and Will said...

of course you do have the cutest girls to go along with the pics! looks like a fun day!

Caralee said...

Isn't playing in the snow with your kids so much fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. Where did you go?

Katie said...

Cute pics! And so great that it wasn't cold.

Rhonda said...

What fun! I'd love to go romp in the snow! I just love your girls! They are too cute! You guys have some fun!

Kristi said...

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night! I wanted to tell you again thanks for the rolls - we had the last of them yesterday & they're delicious! Ted wants me to get the recipe.

Shalice said...

F U N!! Looks like the girls had a blast. You're going to have to put Brooklyn on a t-ball team with an arm like that. We just had a trip to the snow as well. I just have to find a break more than 3min to post about it. And yes I do remember the hood in the desert, every time I think about it I laugh! SOOO FUNNY!

SunGood said...

FUN!! Love those days!!

Anonymous said...

What a good thing to teach your girls . How do you start to get ready for Church then decide to go quadding. What GOOD examples you guys are.

Lauren Howell said...

Kim-What are you thinking leaving Bunco? I'll miss you! Have fun with your family Bunco. Call me if you need a sub. :)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love unexpected adventures.

Gardner said...

Hey Kim Craig was happy to hear from you! And your girls are so cute! keep in touch.

Katie said...

Yeah yeah, you went to the snow. What else have you been up to?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, how are you feeling?

tammy said...

That's the best kind of call to get on a Sunday! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Patterson Family said...

Kim your family is so cute! I love the snow- I need to take my kids sometime! Congrats on the baby-I just had my third. Brooklyn and Courtney are so sweet you have done well in the baby area!

Kendee said...

Sounds like my kind of fun. Your girls seem so happy in the snow.

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey we didn't do anything for our Anniv. cuz of the wedding we had to go to, so this weekend we are going to a condo in Pinetop without any kids! Happy Anniversary to you two also!!