Now I know you are all ready for an update. I am too. Anyways here is just a few cute picture that I got this past month.
Here is Courtney, Brooklyn, Easton, and Tillman all on Brooklyns quad. It was really cute watching them all ride around on it. It was fun having them over. We never get to play with them that often.
This picture of them all is so cute. My girls are such posers.


So for Valentines Day we wanted to make sugar cookies. It was a total mess but totally worth it. Courtney was super cute as always, and Brooklyn totally loaded up her cookie with sprinkles and candies.
Mariah, Brooklyn and Jaden! If you make the picture bigger then you will be able to see one of Brooklyns cookies that is loaded up with the good stuff.
I am sure that this is all out of order but I had a gift certificate for a pedicure and Brooklyn wanted to come also. She got her toes done and when they were drying she thought that she would get caught up on the latest Hollywood gossip. She is too cute.


9 comments:
Thanks Kim. My life was meaningless without an update on your family! LOL. Cute pics. Courtney looks more like you now! And Brooklyn...well, make sure she's looking at pics of Jennifer Aniston or Nicole Kidman, not Amy Winehouse or Brittney Spears!
While you guys were having all this fun we were not having so much fun with the flu! I bet some of those cookies would have helped us feel better sooner! Thanks for sharing. Ha! Cute pics!
Way cute pics, but I'd have to say my favorit is Brooklyn at the salon - that cracks me up!
Wow, that is one loaded cookie! That picture is so cute of Courtney saying cheese and also the one of Brooklyn reading the magazine!!
I can't believe all 4 of them fit on that!
So FUn! Your little girls are so dang cute! yay for the pedicures...Im about due for one of those! ;)
So fun! I want Avree to get big so I can take her with me to do fun stuff like that. Your girls are so cute!
About dang time! Sheesh, you let almost a whole month go by. What you have a life or something??
Cute update and I love the cookies and pedi complete with Hollywood gossip mag, gotta start 'em young!
Your girls are so dang cute!!! I too will miss you. You better stay in touch and I definately want to know what you are having when you find out. Take care.
Post a Comment