Well you were all fooled!! HA HA! We are really excited. Ben is happy but really wants a boy. So I guess that means we will try for another one in the future.
I was totally fooled! I thought for sure it was going to be a boy this time! Can't wait to meet another cute petite girly of yours! What names are you guys tossing around?
That's awesome! You were right! I must have been thrown off by my own pregnancy, because I'm usually dead on. Oh well! Congrats! I'm sure she's going to be just as adorable as your other 2!
I strongly suspected it was a girl but I didn't want to say anything! (I mentioned it on my comment about your pregnancy a long time ago.) I know you guys wanted a boy. But your little girls are so dang cute! And they will be so close in age they should be friends. Congrats on another precious girl!
Ben and I have been married since March 1, 2002. We have 3 beautiful little girls, Brooklyn is 7 and Courtney is 5, and Macey will be 3 in August. We are living in Mesa and love our neighbors and our ward.
27 comments:
I was totally fooled! I thought for sure it was going to be a boy this time! Can't wait to meet another cute petite girly of yours! What names are you guys tossing around?
It looks like Ben's chances of having a boy are slim...but hopefully one day he will get one. I can't wait to see yet another cute little Prince girl!
congrats
yay for a girl!!! congrats!! i was definately fooled :)
That's awesome! You were right! I must have been thrown off by my own pregnancy, because I'm usually dead on. Oh well! Congrats! I'm sure she's going to be just as adorable as your other 2!
wow another girl!! That will be fun for them, They will be so close and best friends... Congrats! You already know you make beautiful baby girls!
I strongly suspected it was a girl but I didn't want to say anything! (I mentioned it on my comment about your pregnancy a long time ago.) I know you guys wanted a boy. But your little girls are so dang cute! And they will be so close in age they should be friends. Congrats on another precious girl!
Congratulations!
congrats on that! well at least you are prepared!
This is old hat for you, Congratulations! I am sure she will be another little Prince carbon copy, petite, cute and gorgeous!
Congratulations!! You make such beautiful girls.
How fun! A third little cutie. You do make good looking girls.
wow, I surely was fooled too!!! maybe Ben should start taking tips from Will on the "boy making" LOL j/k
congrats! she will definitely be another cutie! now let's hope I have a girl to go along with yours!!! ;)
ARE YOU SURE??? maybe its a boy with a little weenie!! ha ha !!
that will be fun! lots of "girl power" in the prince family!!
Wow, you sure know how to make those girls! If I ever have another I will have to call ya. Ha. Congrats.
How exciting! Congrats!
Next time Keith visits he & Ben should give each other tips! Congrats, you guys make the cutest girls!
3 girls, WOW! CONGRATS!
How fun is that!! Congrats! Can't wait to see how cute she is...
I can't believe what a clear shot that is...man you got lucky!
Congrats! Thats so exciting! We know how you feel about wanting a boy but 3 girls are fun too!
Congratulations you guys!
Congrats on having a girl!! That is so exciting!
congrats! you guys definately know you are good at making adorable little girls!
Wow look who I found! Three little girls how fun. That is more of an opportunity for Ben to play dress up and tea parties.
Doll houses, tea parties, ruffles, lace and curls
Rosy cheeks, giggles and squeaks
The Prince's make little girls
CONGRATS!! Ben will be so outnumbered! How fun!! Your girls will all be the best of friends!! I'm so excited for you too!
Yay! Congrats!! Little girls are so stinkin' cute! Especially yours!
Post a Comment