This girl cracks me up! Our last day at Disneyland we buy things for the girls. Courtney wasn't grabbing at anything so we decided to find something for her.
Here is what we got. Tub toys! She LOVES them. When it is bath time she will run in and look in the tub and yell "Rora" for Aurora. She has never seen Sleeping Beauty. Sad I know but it isn't one of my favs. She is learning all of there names and loves playing with them.
Disneyland looked like a blast! Can't wait to take my girls there when they are older! Yazee has those same toys (thanks to Aunt Caryn) she loves them!
Ben and I have been married since March 1, 2002. We have 3 beautiful little girls, Brooklyn is 7 and Courtney is 5, and Macey will be 3 in August. We are living in Mesa and love our neighbors and our ward.
9 comments:
Don't worry, Sleeping Beauty isn't one of my favs either. I didn't even know her name was Aurora.
ok love how you displayed them! is that the toilet? FABULOUS! too cute,very useful and cute souvenir
So cute! I love listening to her talk! Especially when she calls her daddy, Ben!
Disneyland looked like a blast! Can't wait to take my girls there when they are older! Yazee has those same toys (thanks to Aunt Caryn) she loves them!
Those are the cutest things ever!
Disney Land again...you lucky girl! Looks like you guys had fun...Love the little figurines. And that she loves them so much...So cute!
What fun little princess toys!! I am with ya on the Sleeping Beauty movie...I don't remember if I have even seen the whole thing!
Oh, I was gonna tell you I got those for Yazee to fufill my need to buy Princess things, but Rhonda beat me to it...
kim thanks so much for coming to the shower! loved having you and the girls there, cute fam pics of you guys by the way!
Post a Comment