Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Things

About a week ago I went out with my sister in law for a girls night.  We went to dinner and then back to her house for movie and girl talk. (Does anyone remember that game "girl talk"?  I totally remember it and loved it!) Well I got home and everyone was in bed so I go in to look at them and this is how I found Brooklyn. 

This is how she falls asleep almost every night.  
She sleeps like a board.  It cracks me up!

In other news:  Brooklyn came in on Saturday to tell me that she has finally figured out how to ride her scooter without having to put her foot on the ground every 2 seconds.  Oh I was also told that I have to come and take a picture.  She is funny!
What is a post without a little bit of Courtney and her mischief. 
This is her yesterday when we are trying to leave to grandpa house for dinner.  Half naked climbing on the counter to get into something.  This time it was a banana.  Way to make me look good by having fruit in the house!

 

7 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

okay that is so funny! your girls are crazy!!! hey so should i make potato soup or white chili for BUNCO?? im leaning towards potato but what do you think? oh and i ordered the "pumpkin" bread bowls! im so excited!!

Mariah said...

aawwwwwwwwwwwww, she is ssssso adorable courtney too:) of course courtney is always having mischief on everything, too cute!

Katie said...

That picture of Brooklyn is so funny! I still love that Courtney is giving you grief. Sorry, but misery loves company and you are good company!

Tell Kim to do potato soup even though that white chili was dang good! My hope is that it won't affect Carson like the white chili did! I'm so selfish to have her cater to all the nursing moms!

Autumn said...

I didn't even notice Courtney had no panties on until I read on.
And you also need to update your profile.
You've earned another credit, and you need to make it known every way possible.

Gail said...

Your girls are so adorable..I'm finally home and ready to bring you dinner! Pick a night and I'll be there! Especially since you had that scare...are you over-doing it? I'd love to help in any way I can..Carly loves to babysit and I'll loan her to you anytime...for free:)

Heather said...

I see the ice cream maker, which means homemade ice cream was made and devoured. Those were the days, did you make sure there were saltines?

And I totally sleep like Brooklyn, I like my body to be completely neutral.

Janalie said...

Yes i remember the game girl talk...and my house you didn't ahve to wear the zits!!! Your girls are too cute.