I love little new borns..I swear you just had yours.NO way is the so big already. Your little girls remind me of little dolls..they are all so dang adorable!
Ben and I have been married since March 1, 2002. We have 3 beautiful little girls, Brooklyn is 7 and Courtney is 5, and Macey will be 3 in August. We are living in Mesa and love our neighbors and our ward.
9 comments:
Yes another beutiful granddaughter--Happy happy grandma love you all
She is so sweet and cute! I can't wait to meet her. How you feeling Jen??
I love little new borns..I swear you just had yours.NO way is the so big already. Your little girls remind me of little dolls..they are all so dang adorable!
By the way, you need to update your profile info...get off of FB already!
how precious. That's how I feel when I see those sweet new borns, I get excited and want another one of my own. Congrats!
your little girls are darling kim!! what a sweet family you have and your neice is a beautiful new born, congrats to your sister!!
Hey Kim, will you please tell Katie I want access to her blog:) my email is janie.christensen@gmail.com
Gracias! Thanks for letting us use Macey's name. :)
Congrats on being an aunt again! What an adorable little angel!
I love the name Addison. How are you?
Post a Comment