Macey's 1st birthday has come and gone. I feel so bad for this sweet girl because I normally have a party with family over and everything. Well this year I was sick the day before her birthday and we in the hospital most of that day so on her actual birthday I was still recovering. We still haven't done anything for her. I know I am horrible. Thankfully my mom came over and brought her gift and so I can prove to her that it wasn't that bad. Sorry Macey I promise I will make it up to you.
Here are her 12 month stats:
Height 29 1/2 inches
Head: 18 1/14
Weight: 17 lbs 10 oz
Some things she loves to do are: answer every question with her favorite word NO! She knows how to take her tray off her highchair. Loves to climb up the bunk bed latter. Oh and put things in the toilet that aren't suppose to be in there. Examples are remotes, socks, toys and many more. She started to walk about a week after she turned 1 and now is all over the place. I miss my little baby but love this new stage.

2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Macey!
Can you believe our babies are already 1?
Happy Late Birthday Macy! It is also sad their Birthdays have to COME and GO! It's not fair, because all the fun has to end, right? Anyways HLBM!!!!!!!! YOU CUTIE PATOOTIE:):(:):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment