
Here is Brooklyn and Ellie after we were done swimming the other day at Stapley pool. They had so much fun together. They would walk out of the pool and slowly walk back in and go under the water. They are getting so big and learning how to swim so well.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Summer Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love this picture of the girls! They were so cute and sweet that day! I'm going to have to post it on mine too!
I love summer because that means we all get to go swimming and get a tan! :) Your girls are so cute!
Thanks for leaving us a message. It was great to hear from you too. it has been awhile, but I can still remember the good old Windsor Ward days. YOur two girls are sooo cute ! I am so jealous of all that hair!
Fun, you should bring them over to swim sometime, Braden loves friends in the pool!
I love your polka dots!
This is Mary, Jared's wife, he saw your page and wanted to say hello! He can't beleive how big Brooklyn is!
I'm so glad you found me! Your family is adorable!!!
Post a Comment