This has got to be the most boring week of my life. We got back late Monday night from our Memorial weekend. Then Tuesday I did laundry all day and tried to clean up our trip mess. It was really hard to do when you know that your husband is going to be coming home to pack for his next trip that he left for the next day. Well then wednesday came along and I did a little more cleaning up and trying to help Ben pack. It is so hard to pack for someone other then yourself. Well for some reason my kids are easy to pack, but anyways he finally gets home and is running around like crazy. I folded a bunch of clothes so that it would be easier for him to pack. Ben finally left for the super activity around 5pm. Me and the girls didn't really do anything that night but we still had fun with each other. Thursday morning I woke up sick. It was horrible. I was so stuffy and just wanted to go back to bed. So now it is Saturday and I am feeling a little better, go figure that day that Ben comes home. Last night and so far most of today Brooklyn and I have been watching home vidoes. It is actually pretty fun. I never have realized that I haven't ever watched the video of when Brooklyn was born so that was so much fun. Well I better go cause Ben just called and will be home really soon. Then I will have to help him unload all of his camping stuff.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We could have hung out, but no you had to get sick!
She is at Banner Desert. I am going to see her today after work and I will tell her that you are trying to get a hold of her. :)
Post a Comment