Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally Did It!

Well the day has finally come that we did two things that were needing to be done. Or should I say it is a first. Today I got my hair colored and cut. Much needed for me but that isn't what I am talking about.

First we did Courtney's first hair cut. She is 14 months and the back was starting to look like a mullet. So it had to go. We didn't let it go as long as we let Brooklyns but we were able to get enough hair to save. Here is her before and after picture.





Then we did the BIG thing. Are you wondering what it is or maybe you can tell because you can see the pictures. Well if not we finally chopped Brooklyn's hair off. This is a BIG deal for me. I love her hair and just didn't know if I could do it. It is really cute and I am glad we did. Brooklyn wanted it shorter but we decided that it wasn't good to give her mom a heart attack at a young age. So here is Brooklyns before and afters.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS SO CUTE!! IM GLAD THAT WE CUT IT TOO!!!

Katie said...

They both look so great with their new looks!!! I think they both look a little older.

Maranda Whittle said...

They both look so cute! I bet that was hard to do!

Maranda Whittle said...

So where's the picture of your new hair-do?!! I'm getting mine highlighted next week! And maybe cut, I'm scared!

Heather said...

She looks older! Good call, and her hair grows like a weed anyway so it will soon be super long again.

Melanie and Will said...

Ok, way cute on Courtney...AND as hard as it was to cut Brooklyn's hair it looks really great too!!! Way to go mom!!! Cute girls!

Caralee said...

Way to go on chopping the baby mullet. Carlee's was way worse before I finally did it. And I can't believe you cut off that long beautiful hair! Your right though; the aftershot is really cute! Good job.

Kristi said...

Very cute girls, but that's nothing new! Where are pics of your new do??!!

kemptons said...

Courtney's hair looks soooo cute. And I know what you mean about Brooklyns hair because I always cringe when my daughter gets her hair cut.