Ok if you have not heard of this place or have but haven't tried it out you should. It is really good. They make the ice cream right in front of you. It is kind of like Cold Stone but different and better. At Cold Stone the ice cream is already frozen and here it isn't. You can choose whatever you want to add in and then they use liquid nitrogen to freeze and make your ice cream. I really like it. I hope I am not talking the place up to much and hope that when you try it you think that it wasn't that good. Well you are probably wondering where it is at. It is on the North East corner of Val Vista and Elliot. Try it out and let me know what you think of it. My favorite is the strawberry and banana. My sister in law got pumpkin and it was good. I have also tried the strawberry cheesecake and if I were to do that one again I would not choose the premium ice cream, it was really rich.
So go and try if for family night or date night or just because night, and don't forget to tell me what you thought. Maybe you will see me there sometime.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Need to try this place out!
Labels: Frost Bite, Ice cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
This sounds like a good place! Too bad I don't live in Mesa anymore. Maybe we can go there when I come down,which will be this weekend. I'll call you!
It is so yummy, we went there so much when it first opened they knew us by name! Lucky for me it is a straight shot from my house!
Oo, it's on the (growing) list of things I will eat next year! :-)
It sounds sooo yummy. I will have to check them out. Do you happen to know their hours on Tuesdays? It would be a fun place to go for my after Orchestra treat.
Mmmm, ice cream. We should go!
It was soooo good! I can't wait to try another flavor!
I am finally commenting on your blog! How cute Brooklyn is and she's grown up so much! I don't even think Courtney was born when we were in the ward together. That picture, though of your husband holding Courtney reminds me of Brooklyn when she was young - maybe it's just the ponies though. Very cute.
Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours - it's nice to keep up with people from the past and your blog background is darling. Oh, and I see above that you know Heather Gunnell, I just moved out of her ward six months ago - she's the best!
Oh, and I totally remember you. Do you live out here because that Halloween party was in my neighborhood. Or do you still live in Los Alamos Ward?
I heard about this place. My cousin said it's very yummy. I'm gonna have to try it!
Okay, so funny that you blog about this because I think I was talking with a friend about it yesterday. My friend went to a farm in East Mesa and said that they have certain cows(brown cows) that have a fattier milk than normal so they use their milk for ice cream. If I understood right, they send their milk to that ice cream shop.
Haven't yet been there...maybe i will have to try it out! ;)
Okay how come you haven't updated your blog yet? Always giving me a hard time...
Post a Comment