The past couple of days we have been working in the yard trying to get winter lawn planted. Brooklyn is my girly girly but when it comes to being outside she turns into my tomboy. Now Courntey well is into everything. She is like Brooklyn girly but tomboy, and well she just loves to get dirty. Here are a few pictures of the girls working in the yard.
This is before Courtney got into the mud, but was already into everything her dad was.
Brooklyn is digging here while Courtney is realizing that if you stomp your feet the mud splashes everywhere.
Getting more muddy, and loving it.
So why not try eating it?
That is when we called it quits, off to the tub.
This is the end result. Too cute and a total mess but she had so much fun.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Helping Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
So cute! I hope it was just mud and not a little bit of something else!
That is too funny! Why do all kids like to eat dirt!
omg, that is so funny that your girls like to get so dirty! wouldn't it be funny if your boys someday don't like to get dirty!?? lol
gotta love mud--reminds me of Brad-- Love Brooklyn's "irrigation boots" love to you all
Hey, you gotta love it!! It's all about getting dirty!
How fun!!! I would love to splash in the mud! I don't know about eating it though :)
Nice! I love her face in the tub, looks like she played good and hard!
Hey Kim, I hope you guys are going to the Elder's Quorum Date Night Party this Saturday. Ryan is in charge of most of it, so I hope people show up.
Isn't funny how kids just love to held Dad's outside...and they usually wind up coming inside a complete mess! I love the pic of her trying to eat the mud, yum!
Ok, those pics are so dang hilarious! Mud in & on the mouth...Priceless! Don't know that I'd want to clean that up though! Hey, I'm proud of you for cutting Courtney's hair, but I have to say, I'm glad I have someone else who was holding out to get a good piece to save. Yazee's hair is a total mullet! Sorry no invite to my blog, Caryn put that on her blog before I even had the chance. I actually thought that I sent you & the rest of the girls one though. Oh well. C U next month!
I'm so glad you let your girls get dirty. Those pictures are priceless and the memories they are making are even better.
Post a Comment