Brooklyn had her dance recital this past weekend. It was actually on my birthday. I told Brooklyn that for my birthday I wanted to see her dance. She danced her little heart out. I am so proud of her and look forward to many more recitals.
Here is Brooklyn and Ellie before the recital started.
Brooklyn showing some of her moves.
and more...
and more...
more....
and we missed the best part her blowing a kiss but this is the end result from that kiss.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Brooklyn Dance Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
So cute! I loved watching the girls!
Kim- your girls are so cute. I look forward to when our girls are in dance also. Thanks for being my nursery buddy. I'm so glad I don't have to wander the halls any more.
How fun for you and Brooklyn! I can't wait for Dylan to start T-ball next year!
Oh yah, I'll let you know when I'm in town next. I'm not sure right now.
sorry we weren't there to enjoy all the cousins it was allot of fun last year they are all so cute..and quit the performers!! happy birhtday hope you had a great day,
Great job Brooklyn, she looks like quite the performer.
I love girl stuff. I dont get much of that around here. She looks darling.
don't know if hannah got back to you but she let me know she will not be joining.... so cute of the little girls i guess if i have a girl this is what i have to look forward to
Brooklyn is adorable! I've been thinking about putting Grace in a dance class, I'll pick your brain at the big Bunco night. I know I need to update my blog big time. Thanks for the motivation, but no promises, :)
Brooklyn is adorable! I've been thinking about putting Grace in a dance class, I'll pick your brain at the big Bunco night. I know I need to update my blog big time. Thanks for the motivation, but no promises, :)
How fun is that. I loved dance recitals as a little girl. Brooklyn looks so cute! I hope you guys can go with us next weekend!
She is so cute - she looks like such a big girl dancing on stage , how fun!
Post a Comment