Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pictures with Santa

About a month ago we did pictures with Santa. Both of my girls were not wanting to do it but in the end we only had one crying child and a couple of cute pictures. Here are a few of my favs.











11 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Courtney! The pics are cute anyway. All the girls are so cute in their outfits!

Maranda Whittle said...

Where did you take them at? I know that Santa guy!

Samantha said...

I love the pics. Courtney is great and Brooklyn's expression is so cute.
Sam

Heather said...

Stinkin' hilarious! Love, love, love Courtney crying. Classic.

Melanie and Will said...

Too cute!

Smithfamily said...

Even if they are crying someday the will be wonderful

Suzy Cummard said...

Where in the world did you find that adorable SANTA!!! I love him.
Your kids are so cute! Every picture is so darling.
How do you do it? I look up to you for it!

SunGood said...

Cute Pics!! Hey email me your address! travgood@yahoo.com

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE those Santa pics! Those are the best ones I have ever seen. Where did you get them taken at? You have such a cute family!

Shalice said...

Santa looks awesome! Your girls are so stinkin cute. Poor Courtney,I would cry to if some weird guy with a white beard that was poking my neck was in my face!

Rhonda said...

Love, Love, Love those pictures! The little pouty faces, adorable outfits and the best Santa I ever seen! You've really captured the feeling of the Season!