Today Brooklyn is 4! I can't believe that 4 years have gone by.
Here are a few things about Brooklyn.
1. She loves to sing and dance!
2. She can remember every detail and will tell you a story word for word.
3. She loves pink and thinks she has to have everything that is pink.
4. She is always up to going shopping with me or anywhere with me.
Brooklyn loves being around her friends and family. She always has something to talk about and can be a big helper to me.
I can't wait to see what the next year will bring to her and hope that she has a great day.
WE LOVE YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN! We love you!
Wow, 4!! Happy Birthday!!!!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to your cute little girl! I love that she loves to go shopping with you...what would that be like??
Happy, Happy Birthday Brooklyn Dear!
Hope she had a great day! She's such a pretty sweet girl!
Post a Comment