Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well I just thought that I would say Happy New Year.  I hope that everyone was safe and rang it in a fun way.  Ben and I went to dinner and a movie with Chris and Katie.  The food was great the movie was weird and well to ring in the New Year was Ben running to the grocery store and buying me something to help me sleep since I was sick!    

I am still a little sick and hope that it doesn't stay much longer or turn into something else and last a few months.
Well you are looking at it right!  I am pregnant.  I am happy and TOTALLY shocked!  Let me just say that this was not how I had planned it.  So I guess HAPPY NEW YEAR!  from our new addition!

32 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Oh my gosh! Happy new year! and congrats! really! and i hope you start feeling better sooner than later.

Will & Camie Shill said...

yay oh my gosh!!! another preg gril to add to the group! congrats!

Katie said...

Are you freaking kidding me?!! I am laughing so hard cuz I told you so, but really I was just kidding!
Congratulations!!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

so excited for you congratulations!!! more and more cousins how fun..

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

hahaha YAY!!! congratulations!! i'm so happy for you!! thats the best new years surprise EVER! (i'm saying boy! definately a boy) love you guys!!

Crissybug said...

WooHoo! How exciting for you guys! So it looks like you will be having an August or September baby right? Been there done that...hopefully it won't be too bad for you. We might just have to get another family pass to Stapley because you will want to go there quite often. :)

Hannah + 4 said...

Congrats!!! my vote is Boy! Hope you start feelin better!

Samantha said...

Congratulations!!! I knew it, I knew it. I am so happy for you. I can't wait for you to find out what it is.

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, how exciting!!! Now let's just hope you get a boy this time! How cool!

Smithfamily said...

Im so happy for you guys...Glad its you and not me but very happy, you will be up to us in no time...

Nicole said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! About the blog book. Check out blurb.com. That was were my family got their book. It turned out super cute.

leah prince said...

kim thats frikin aousome!wow im so suppriesd i bet you guys are too! i hope you have a litle boy you and ben would have so much fun with that!

Shalice said...

YEAH!! Congrats! 3 kids, you are way ahead of me girl. That is so awesome! Mabey you will luck out with a boy this time. How far along are you?

Kathryn said...

Very exciting Kim. You were supposed to wait for me so we could have two kids the same age again :) I'm very happy for you guys. I guess I'll just have to tell Ryan that we'll have to push up our time table now.

Lauren Howell said...

Kim I am so happy for you! Congratulations. See you at Bunco.

Heather said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. Genuinely so. And funny that you thought I was mad/upset at Bunco, which was sooo fun!

Malinda said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Marquita said...

Congrats Kim! That's exciting!

Caryn said...

YEAH!!! All I can say is better you than me! It figures there weren't near enough pregger girls at Bunco anymore! YEAH

Shelbi Whittaker said...

WOW!!!! how exciting!!!! I cant believe it! 3 kids!! congrats!!!

Kristi said...

Haha, congrats Kim! With Michele having a girl, I think we're breaking streaks & you will definitely have a boy!

kemptons said...

Congratulations... That is exciting! Hope your feeling better...

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome! We'll have to get together soon!

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey, our family pictures were taken at Las Sendas in Mesa. In someone's backyard. Very nice homes!

Caralee said...

Congratulations Kim! That is so exciting!

dm said...

Congratulations! It is funny since you were just talking about being pregnant again :)

SunGood said...

Awesome Kim! I am so excited for you guys!! Tell Ben I said it's gonna be another girl!! :)

hohoho said...

Hey Kim,
Congrats on the pregnancy. How fun. At least someone is going to have another baby, because I definantly am not. Your blog is so stinkin cute how did you get it so cute? As for the softball tournament we are not going to be there. We decided last year that we would not be coming back this year. So we are going to do something else instead. Well it's good to know that you guys are doing good. And you have the cutest kids. Way Cute. Anyways let me know about the cute blog. Best of luck with the pregnancy and I'm sure that we will see you around somewhere. Have Fun...Wendi

Rhonda said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Wonder who the next one in Bunco will be? We always have atleast 4 girls preggers! And, I do love the new look! The header is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! Very cute layout and header! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Katie said...

it's time to do a new post. your life can't be THAT boring!

Lindsey said...

YAY!! Congratulations!