The website that will make your blog into a book? I want to do it. I know that there are people that have talked about it and some that have done it so if you know will you PLEASE tell me!
Ben and I have been married since March 1, 2002. We have 3 beautiful little girls, Brooklyn is 7 and Courtney is 5, and Macey will be 3 in August. We are living in Mesa and love our neighbors and our ward.
4 comments:
The family I work for did a blog book. I will find out the website or how they did it tomorrow. I know they use blogger, too.
I think it's called Blurb.
-Sarah
Blurb.com, and you were the one who told me about it silly!
kim this is so cool! i went to the website it makes so much sense to make it a book/journal w/ pics and everything! thanks for sharing
Post a Comment