Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What we have been up too!

Well we haven't been up to much but here are just a few pictures of the girls!

Brooklyn and Courtney working on Brooklyn scooter. It was really cute. Courtney was the one that started to work on it, then Brooklyn wanted to help. Ben was out in the yard and the girls just can't stay inside when they know he is out there.

This picture was taken the way it looks. I think it is the perfect shot. They are so cute playing together.


Brooklyn taking Courtney for a ride on her quad.


Brooklyn can barely touch the pedals.


Coming back in from there little ride.


Brooklyn asking if she can go for a ride with Chase.


Her look on her face is really cute here.


Chase driving like he is 16. One hand on his lap and the other on the wheel. I guess it is better then having one hand around Brooklyn's neck.


Thanks for the ride Chase. His look on his face is cute.


Brooklyn asking Chase if she can drive it.


Chase showing her how to work his jeep.

Chase running after the girls. I think he was having second thoughts.

Brooklyn and Courtney!

Courtney looks so cute here.

Chase and Brooklyn on the quad. They are so funny together.

19 comments:

Katie said...

So cute and fun!

Melanie and Will said...

that is so cute how they play well together! fun times!

Will & Camie Shill said...

k i'm so jealous i always wanted a powerwheel! does every kid on the block have one!?

Will & Camie Shill said...

also your exactly as far a long as my sis!

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest granddaughters ever! Fast forward about 12 yrs and watch out for that Brooklyn. Love ya Grandma

Heather said...

They are so stinking cute! I love how they are drinving around like they own the block. Very responsible too with Court wearing her seatbelt and brooklyn's two hands on the wheel.

Crazymamaof6 said...

cutest pics ever!! love the riding with a boy! AHHHHHHHH scary glimpses into your future!

Smithfamily said...

I think this is the 1st of many times that Chase will be driving her around...

Caralee said...

Those pictures are pretty dang cute. How fun that they play so well together. So is that a real quad she was riding or one of those electric powered kid cars?

Janie said...

I just read that you are pregnant! Well congrats and I hope you get feeling better. Maybe instead of family reunions in Zions we should go to Mexico (flights from Sacramento are cheaper to AZ). Grandma Prince isn't going to have any room on her picture wall left:)

Anonymous said...

such cute pics...and yeah it's always my favorite to take those pics of them when they have no idea you are watching them. Kids can be so sweet....at times. ;)

Kathryn said...

Brooklyn is going to be one of those girls that has like 3 boyfriends and a few that think they are her boyfriend. Cute girls. Oh, and yes, we will have to take a trip to Rosa's. Just not this weekend, Ryan has to work a ton. Ryan did convert me to Rosa's a few years ago, but I was still sad to see Matta's go.

Shalice said...

How fun! I love all the random pics. The ones they dont know we are taking that really show their personality are my favorite. How are you doing, are you sick yet?

Kendee said...

Brooklyn's quad is awesome. We will need to get one if a year or two!

Cassie said...

Woo hoo, road warrior! What a dare devil. What beautiful little girls!

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW! CONGRATS! I just read that you were pregnant!
Are you still sick? I hope you feel good soon if you are.

I love these pics of your cute girls! How fun!

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE your new blog layout!! How did you do it?? Do you digital scrapbook, your header is soo cute, you will have to let me know!

Congratulations on being pregnant...I will cross my fingers for you that it is a boy...when are you due??

Your little girls play so cute together!!

Katie Peterson said...

Thank you SOOO MUCH for answering my question about your header. I have asked a ton of people & no one would ever answer....so thanks again! Looks like I might have to save my money to buy Photoshop! ;-)

Lauren Howell said...

Those photos are so adorable. Sometimes it is the everyday memories that are the best. I can't wait until
Audrey is a little bit older and she and Grace can ride quads together. :)