This past Monday was my turn to babysit the cousins, except Brooklyn was sick with the stomach flu. So today I decided to do a make up day and watch them. They have only been here for 30 minutes and I am already having a hard time. Not with any of the cousin, nope just one of mine. Wonder what one it is?? Just take a guess.
This little devil got into the Vicks Vapor rub and had it all over her pants, arms, face, and her hair. So I need some tips on how to get the nasty stuff out of her hair. I washed her and her hair and that is just a joke. She looks like the gross grease ball. So any tips would be great. I can't wait until she is not a trouble maker anymore.

5 comments:
Dish soap should do the trick. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with one of those. Misery loves company.
Oh, it looks like you already got the answer. It is kind of greasy, so dish soap should cut it pretty well.
I'm still wondering when my 11 year old will not be a trouble maker anymore. Good luck!
I really do understand... Karly is just like that. We should put them together, but I think that might be dangerous...
I think it is funny when people assume that little boys are hand-fulls and little girls are pure sweetness - like moms of little boys have it harder than moms of little girls. Not so. Maybe it's the age. My sisters have dubbed Lucy "Lucy-pher"
That darn stomach flu is going around everywhere. My little Rosy had it last week. Not fun! Hope things look better soon!
Post a Comment