Last Thursday Brooklyn had her end of the year program at preschool. She did a great job. They sang several songs and told two stories. Here are a few pictures of her.
I love her smile in this picture.
This is her saying her part in one of their stories. She knew it by heart but I think since everyone else was getting help she waited for help too.
Shakin' her hips!
Brooklyn with Miss Peggy! She will be missed by Brooklyn!
Brooklyn has already asked if we could go and visit her!

6 comments:
I love that cute smile too, great profile shot.
That's a pretty elaborate production! 3 outfit changes? All of my nieces and nephews went to miss Peggy's. In fact, we grew up in her ward. She is a lot of fun. Kindergarten next year? Yeah!
Thanks for sharing your photos. My favorite is that one were Brooklyn is smiling with Miss Peggy. She is such a pretty girl. I know she will miss preschool but I am sure she will love Early Learners. How fun for her!
She is so cute! Both your girls are! I can't wait to see girl #3! What a cute little program they had
What a cute darlin' lil' face to see even w/ mrs. peggy (so sweet)!!!remember brookly we love too!
i mean BROOKLYN I JUST FORGOT THE N AFTER THE Y? SO im just tellin' ya kim... TAKE IT EASY!!!LOL!
Post a Comment