So today I was going through my pictures and came across these of Courtney. Here is Courtney in her many phases of life, meaning being funny and getting into trouble!
I think this is from her birthday! Sad that I don't remember.
To my surprise she is not that messy.
She loves Brooklyn and always wants to be with her!
This is her trouble one, she got into the vicks vapor rub. This picture was taken after bath #1
I use to babysit my niece, Kennedy and here is Courtney trying to sit on her.
She went through a phase where she always had her hand down her pants. You would think she was living with a bunch of boys!
Courtney and Brooklyn with the Steyskal kids, we really should think of a name for their band. Sorry they only had a one night concert and a one hit wonder!
Here are her big boo boo's! Her legs happened one day, her lip and bruise the day before the legs, and the one on her arm I am not sure how that happened. She has sweet scars on both her legs and lip! Just more stories to tell! Right?
Care free in the middle of the street at Disneyland!
Finally, her latest, climbing into the dryer! It was pretty funny and I glad it hasn't happened again.
Brooklyn and Courtney are so different from each other. Courtney as you see my trouble maker. Brooklyn isn't an angel but she was by far easier then Courtney. I wonder what this next one will be like, easy or will her and Courtney gain up on me?? Only time will tell but if any of you have tips on surviving 3 kids let me know!

16 comments:
I love that I'm not hte only one with wild children! She's so cute which works to her benefit! I think this next one and Courtney will be partners in crime!
LOL!! She is too cute!!! And a lil stinker too! I forgot about their little band they had! lol
Oh, and how about surviving 4 kids!??? With a "Beaston" nonetheless. lol
Haha, those pics are priceless! That one of her boo boos looks like it hurt. We have to get together! Randa will be in town next weekend. e-mail me, we'll talk more mskjohnson01@yahoo.com
How cute are they!! Isn't it so crazy how two siblings can be totally different?? So do you know what you are having yet?
Ha she is such a cutie! She seems to have a great personality! She will be showing baby girl # 3 all the fun things to do I'm sure..
kim, I just saw you posted Gavin's movie feature. That's so great! Bethany (Gavin's mom) is my cousin. She appreciates the support.
What a cutie! She looks like she can be a handful!
She is a cutie! I can't believe she and Carlee are the same age. Your little girl is so petite.
Hi Kim! Your girls are so adorable! The problem I've seen thus far with 3 kiddos, is that the two become partners in crime while you're dealing with the new little one. They know you can't get to them for a few minutes, so the make the most of it! hahaha -- little toots! HOpe the pregnancy is going well. :o) love ya! -Michele
shes a lil' stink at sometime!!!LOL!!!Exactly she is just too cute to picked on...DUH!!!That was my point here?SHE CAN NEVER get picked on at least when she could be, although she is so, way DARN CUTE TO BE PPPIIIKKKEEEDD OOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriousley KIM!!!And my speech is brooklyn is way to cute to be picked too!!! shes my favorite around here! well, most of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN NEVER PASS THAT LIL' CUTE DARN FACE UP!!!!!!!!
I've been lurking on your blog for a bit already, my name is Verna Friesen from Manitoba, Canada! You girl is so sweet!!the pic of the dryer looks like she is having so much fun!! Take time to enjoy this age, my baby just turned 18 last Sunday!
Oh, one more thing... my oldest loved to eat Vaseline when she was about 1 1/2. Unfortunatlly she got into my brother & sister-in-laws that they had beside their bed...!!! yikes!
"We've got some Vapor rub in some places..." Quote from Friends... you know me. I just want to know if she got any in her eyes. Ouch!
that's the great thing about blogs-you never know who's blog you are going to run into- thanks autumn! You look great kim! 2 kids and one on the way! Wow! It was good to hear from you! Take Care!
Hi Kim! I just happend upon your blog. So cute! Congrat's on a bun in the oven! We need to get together.
Post a Comment