I wish I knew how to scan things onto the computer, because this little piece of paper that I got from Brooklyn today was so cute.
All About My Mom
How old is your mom?
Big
What is your mom's favorite color?
Pink
What is you most favorite meal that your mom cooks?
Chicken & Macaroni
(Glad she didn't say Rosa's or something else, I really do cook her those things)
What do you like to do with your mom?
Play at the park & go to Disneyland!
What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Go Swimming
(Answers could have been worse)
What color of eyes does your mom have?
Black
What's your favorite thing about you mom?
That she likes to go on the submarine boat at Disneyland!
I thought that she did a great job at answering these. I am glad that she has fun things that she likes to do with me. Even if some of them are expensive and don't happen to often.

9 comments:
Very cute! You should keep that.
Your header looks so nice and Happy Mother's Day!
That's cute! I am always worried about what my kids would say. Happy Mothers Day!
Cute....happy late momma's day!
Black eyes, oohh scary! Kids are so funny!
darling. love those surveys! and you were making memories. that's why you go to Disneyland right? in her mind you guys probably go every month.
Happy Mothers day!
Ha ha that is so cute! Kids say the darndest things! Love it
LOL! that reminds me...I should scan the one Jaden did for me...it's quite hilarious!!!!
Ohh, how cute! I cant wait to get things like that from Kaden. Who knows what he'll say, mabey I cvan wait. Her first answer makes me laugh.
How adorable. Your girls are such cuties. :) Congrats on another one on the way. Girls are so fun!--or so I'm finding out :) -Michele
Post a Comment