Monday, April 6, 2009

All About Brooklyn

It was a month of first for Brooklyn also.  She has finally learned how to ride her bike with only 2 wheels!!! We took off one of her training wheels to see how she would do and she did awesome.  So we took the other one off and she was off.  I only had to hold on to her when she first started but after a couple of tries she was on her own.  It only took about 15 mintues.  I am so proud of her.

Total concentration!
The next day Brooklyn got to have her first late night with 2 friends from school.  It was a lot of fun watching them all play together.  They played outside, ate pizza, watched a movie, and just had a ton of fun.  Next time I will have Ben home just so I can have an extra hand around. 
(Brooklyn, Brooklyn B. Hina)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great. Now people are going to think Brooklyn and Ellie are in competition! That's awesome she picked up on it so quick!

Mariah said...

Ya, it is fun to hang with old friends like hina h., and friends from school! FUN!

Jen Olson Brown said...

What a big girl! And what a smart mamma to take photos! Great background my the way!