Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

This past Easter was a lot of fun that lasted 2 weeks.  The week before Easter we went to my moms house to color eggs.  The girls had a ton of fun and get really messy.  Then the Saturday before Easter we had a dinner at my dads house.  It was great weather with the rain.  They again colored eggs and got messy.  

Saturday night I started to not feel very good.  I was up late making pretzel jello and working on my lesson.  After sleeping for about 2 hours I woke up feeling even more sick.  Well I ended up throwing up and having to call someone in the morning to let them know that I wasn't going to be there to teach my lesson. 
Since we have early church we left the Easter Bunny a note asking him to come back while we were at church.  That morning the girls woke up to rabbit droppings (tooties rolls) in front of their door leading them to their pretty dresses.  When I heard Courtney get up I ran out to see if she was looking at the dresses.  When I got there she wasn't there so I started to go down the hall and I see her on her knees shoving as many tooties rolls in her mouth and holding the rest.  I was cracking up.  She didn't leave any behind.  We woke Brooklyn up so that she could see the rest and then found the dresses and the note that the Easter Bunny had left.  He had said that since we wanted him to come back he thought that they would like to have new dresses to wear.  Macey stayed home with me but I did put her in her Easter dress so that I could get a few pictures of the girls.  They are so cute and I love their dresses! 
 
I love Courtney's face and Brooklyn's pose and Macey and her tongue.
While at church the Easter Bunny came back and hid their baskets.   The girls loved everything that he brought.  
Here is Macey with my brother at my dads.  She had so much fun playing with the egg!
Brooklyn working hard on her eggs!
Courtney working on her eggs.

On Easter we had a very good dinner at my moms.  It was the first time I was able to eat that day so everything tasted so good!  

Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! What a priceless pic. I swear you have the most adorable little girls!

Kim said...

Gramdma here, Wow do I have the cutest little granddaughters around!! Courtney looks so big and Brooklyn the little poser and Macey a good mix of both. Easter was a lot of fun. Love you all Mom

Crissybug said...

So sorry you were sick! I hate throwing up...it sucks.

Your girls look so adorable. Where in the world did you find the cute dresses? I love the colors.

Kim said...

I got their dresses from Children's Place! I would have done all the same color but they didn't have them so I did one of each! I am so glad I did that too.

Heather said...

What cuties! The dresses are perfect and I love how Courtney has an egg on her forehead for the occasion. That little one, always playing hard!

When are we getting together?

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are the cutest dresses ever!

Autumn said...

Those dresses are darling! Glad you're feeling better!

Devan and Robyn said...

Kim - your girls are way too cute. I love how intense they are about coloring their eggs!! It looks like you guys had a great Easter! - Thanks so much for your encouragement with James. This kid might kill me! Good luck with all you are going thru with Courtney. - Robyn

Rhonda said...

How cute are they! They look so aorable in their Easter dresses! When are we gonna have a playdate?!!