A couple of weekends ago Brooklyn's school had their carnival. The girls had so much fun! Here is just a few things they did.
Brooklyn got a butterfly on her cheek.
Courtney did too.
They wanted to spend all night on these slides.
They even did the big one.
Then they got there hair colored. They thought that it was pretty cool. I put them in the tub as soon as we got home.
It was a lot of fun watching them play the games and run around. I look forward to the next

3 comments:
2.5 pounds!! Awesome!!
I thought it was lame, highland, especially when i'm in fourth grade, they need you to pay tickets when you have a wristband and said you qualify for wiristband you don;t have to pay tickets, and then my friend got threatened that (she did have a wristband, but whatev.) if you don't pay two tickets you will not leave until i get those two tickeets! dumbo:)
Your girls are getting so big and they are way cute!
Post a Comment