Ok so this has been going around the blogging world lately and I have finally decided to join in. So you all might know the rules But if not here they are.
here goes....
google "(your name) needs"...
these are the things i found:
1. Kim Needs to Take Off the Gloves On July 19
2. Kim needs some Guinea pigs (umm... not really)
3. Kim needs to shut up (sometimes that is true)
4. Kim needs a pee but they are in open country and despite its remote location there are a lot of visitors in the area. (ok that one is funny)
5. Kim needs is to focus on her kid - (Umm...this rings waaaaay too true sometimes, like probably now since I am on the computer)
6. Kim needs, as he sees it, is to acquire the means to intimidate others, including especially South Korea, the USA and Japan, ...(Really?)
7. Kim needs to meet with her executive social committee and the alumni in...
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Kim's Needs
Labels: Fun Survey, Kim's Needs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I did this and aparently "Kendee needs" nothing at all.
Post a Comment