So today Brooklyn had swim lessons and my mom came to watch her. After swim lessons was over my mom thought that it was a good idea to buy Brooklyn an ice cream sandwich. Well little does she know that Courtney turns into a zombie when ice cream is in the picture. So this is what it looked like for about 10 minutes after we got home. I wish I could play the sound to you also. So let me have you picture your own kids throwing the biggest fit ever and play that through your head as you look at these pictures. Enjoy!So let me guess you are thinking that she looks happy and sweet. Oh she is sweet, full of it too. (That is sweets not the other thing.) Well you haven't finished looking at them all. She yells and screams at you until it is either out of site or well basically just out of site. Until then you can see her like this if it isn't in her mouth.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
GIVE ME SOME ICE CREAM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i feel your pain! BUT, she is so cute still!!! at least brooklyn was kind enough to share!
I can totally hear her! She's so cute!
K, heard about your ward! That stinks, but hey everyone gets new callings I guess...
I cant believe she is walking already. Harvey doesnt even have the desire too. See you at bunco.
Courtney is such a cute cryer. :) I am liking the blog world. It is really helping my older family members keep up with what is going on.
Harvey is the same way. He is always yelling unless their is food in his mouth.
Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment