Thursday, August 2, 2007

I LOVE Rain!

I took these pictures after it rained yesterday. I thought that it was really cool. I think this was the first time that Brooklyn has really seen a rainbow. It was fun, she thought it was really neat.

In the first picture you can tell that there was actually 2 rainbows. Then I let the girls play on the driveway and well since Courtney still isn't the best walker, she slipped and fell a few times.

3 comments:

Caryn said...

I spent the storms inside, trying to convince Big B that thunder & lightnening are NOT the same thing as fireworks, which he hates hates hates...it's gonna be a long Monsoon at my house...

Kim said...

That is so funny. Both of my kids LOVE the rain. I would spend the whole thunderstorm outside if I could. I am actually mad if I miss the rain or it rains in the middle of the night. Let me just say I really love the rain.

Katie said...

Love it! I wonder how we missed seeing that rainbow?!