Please Welcome Kennedy Lynne!
Kennedy Lynne was born today 8-17-07 at 4:30ish. She weighs 7lbs 4oz and is 19 inches long. Now all this info is from Steve but no offense, sometimes guys get it wrong. Jen ended up having a C-Section and is doing good. She will be at the hospital for a few more days. I am so excited that she is finally here and I can't wait to see her again. Anyways she has some hair and has Steves lips. From the nose up she reminds us of Brooklyn when she was born. Below is a picture of Brooklyn when she was born so that you can compare. What do you think? Do they look a little alike or not? You tell me! They are both so beautiful and I can wait to hold her and watch her grow. Jen and Kennedy we love you and are glad that you both are doing well. 


4 comments:
Yay! She finally made it! She is so cute! I can see a resemblense for sure! Congratulations Jen and Steve!
oh, and Kim...you owe me big time!:)
Your mom and I were saying she looked like Brooklyn also. And, Karen just said the same thing. Oh, and somewhere I heard that it was 4:14 she was born. I thought you were the one that told me? Guess it was someone else. Oooo, Brooklyn and Courtney have a new cousin!!! Yay!!!
Hooray! She is beautiful and I am glad she is here safe and sound.
Hi Kim!
It's Stella, Steve's sister. I found your blog because I was hunting around for more pics of Kennedy. She is gorgeous! I think she definitely looks more like Jen and your side of the family than Steve. Well, maybe the wide mouth looks like Steve. Tell Jen I am so happy and proud of her and I can't wait to see more pictures. I have to rely on you and Jen because my mom is totally unreliable with pictures. Yay! We are Aunts!
Post a Comment