Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am so EXCITED!


I am so EXCITED! My sister just went in to have her baby. I can't wait until she finally arrives. This has been a long wait for all of us. Some of you know that my sister lost a baby back in 2005 at 19 weeks. Then it took her almost a year to get pregnant again and that one ended in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Jen got pregnant again shortly after that one with this baby that we are waiting for. I can't believe that she is finally getting her baby. I can't wait to meet Kennedy. I will update you with a cute picture and all of her stats as soon as she arrives and I get to see her.

1 comment:

Heather said...

HELLO!!! It's about time for Miss Kennedy, good to have an update and I will be hungry for cute baby pics. And here I was thinking we could do lunch on Friday (next).