Ok so I got tagged by Crystal to list my five favorite restaurants. So here is what to do.
1.List top 5 favorite local restaurants and give a link if possible.
2.Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged
1. Tia Rosa's: Everyone that knows me knows that I have this almost every week. Me and my mom and sister get together every Friday and go to lunch and then shopping if we need too. We usually eat at Rosa's. I love this place. They have the BEST mexican food ever. I have never had anything bad from there. If you haven't been then you are crazy and missing out.
2. Olive Garden: I have FINALLY found the dish that I love from here. It has taken me awhile to really like Olive Garden. When I was pregnant with Courtney I wanted this all the time. Well I still do but it isn't as often as it us to be.
3. Texas Roadhouse: All I have to say about this place is cinnamon butter and hot rolls! YUM! Just thinking about it makes me want to go there soon.
4. Neds Crazy Sub: This has been one of my favorites since high school. There lunch specials were the perfect amount of food.
5. Serrano's: Now I am not the biggest fan of there food but it made the list because of their bean dip. Now most of you know that I am a pretty picky eater, and that I don't venture out much further then my top 3 so I am sitting here struggling to list 5 so that is why Serrano's made the list.
Now I am suppose to tag people but instead I am tagging everyone who reads this. As I just proved to you with my list I don't venture out of my top 3 so PLEASE list yours so that one of these days I can have a better top 5.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
5 Favorite Places to Eat
Labels: food, Fun Survey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for playing along. We need to get together some time soon. I haven't seen you in forever!
How could I have forgotten about Texas Roadhouse?? That is indeed a good one...good list..fun to read!!
Remember the good old days when you and me and Shelbi and Miranda would go to lunch all the time. Seeing Ned's Crazy Subs totally reminded me of those days. Good memories
Mmmm, crazy sub. Have you tired Port O' Sub, it is my and Meghan's FaVoRiTe!And lets see, I would have to list Sautee, Chipotle and anywhere else with good ice cream!
yum, yum yum, yes to all of the above if i were to do have a list these would all be on it!!
Post a Comment