Saturday, September 15, 2007

Courtney's 1 year appt.


This week I took Courtney to her one year appointment. She did such a good job being still and getting her shots. She did cry and was a little mad at me but nothing that a little treat couldn't fix. Here is what our little runts stats are.

Height: 27 1/4 in.
Head: 17 1/2 in.
Weight: 15# 10 oz.

Yup you read that right. 15 pounds. She has only gained 10 pounds and 9 ounces since she was born. I am not complaining cause she is still easy to carry around and is just so cute. I love that girl.

10 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

um.. she looks just like ben in those pics!! how was shopping by the way!!??? sorry i missed your call i stayed at my parents late fri night!!

Heather said...

Darling little pip-squeak of a girl! Love the beautiful eyes and I sure wouldn't be complaining either with her feather weight! Here's to Courtney's next 15 pounds!

Anonymous said...

She is a cUtIe! So she is about the same age as mine. Only in her pictures she lOoks so much older than mine.

She's tOo cute!

Katie said...

She's so cute!

Melanie and Will said...

she is adorable!!! and i love that your girls are "tiny"! better to be a girl and tiny, than a boy and tiny! jaden and easton will both have cute girls to take out someday! that is if easton doesn't traumatize courtney for life by trying to hug on her all the time! lol

Will & Camie Shill said...

sooo cute, love the pig tail

Katie said...

I ♥ that little girl. She's such a cuddler! ♥

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kim...I am going private with my blog..I would love to add you if you want to leave me your email on mine...(on my blog)...Thanks!

Caryn said...

She is so cute, I love it! Tiny and cute, I wish I didn't have 25 punds to haul around, my back is killing me! Cute cute cute.

Katie said...

Ughhh! I thought you said you were going to post today?!!