Thursday, September 27, 2007

We are OFF!

Well we are off to Pinetop for the weekend. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I will probably have a ton to show everyone once I get home, so check back either Sunday night or sometime Monday. Have fun and stay safe. I am going to soak up as much cool weather as I can and hope that it follows us home!

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay! I love it up here!

Heather said...

Have a great time! Maybe you'll see Phil, he's up there fishing. Can't wait to see the pics and hear about your nice 70 degree weekend.

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Kim, that sounds like LOTS of fun!!! I can go on tuesday or thursday. Nellie has school from 8:30-2:30 so anytime would be great!!!! also, Maranda had her baby. she is home from the hospital and is going home to thatcher on thursday morning. If you can.....we can go to lunch tomorrow and then go visit maranda at her parents house. If thats not to short of notice call me. Im up late and Im up early 889-4598