Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Is What Happens When...

You let your 1 year old walk around with this.

She loves food so why not let her walk around with it in hand. Well this is why you don't let them walk around with it.

So I go and change her diaper and didn't get her clothes cause I wanted to hurry and sweep it up. So i come back from getting the broom to this.



A naked girl. She took her diaper off and was trying to use a wipe to clean up her mess. Well I got it cleaned up and hurried and got a diaper back on her so that I didn't have a new mess to clean.

Oh by the way the box we pretty full and now it is pretty empty. There was ALOT!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is so funny! She's such a little piggy! I'm surprised she's not a huge chunk!

Nicole said...

Here's what Courtney was thinking, "Well, why bother with caring this box around. I'm just going to dump the fruit loops here!" And the whole diaper thing...pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR DAUGHTER, PLEASE TAKE HER NUDEY CUITE BUTT OFF THIS PAGE.
ITS FREE TO VIEW IN A GOOGLE SEARCH AND WELL I'M JUST TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER BEFORE SHE ENDS UP BEING THE VICTIM OF A SICK PERVERT!