Saturday, July 12, 2008

It is official

Yesterday in the mail I got the day and time for the delivery of our baby girl!  It will be August 29th at 12:30pm.  That is only 7 weeks from yesterday.  It is crazy to think that before I know it, it will be time.  I am so excited and can't wait to see what she is going to look like.  


We still have no names picked out, so any ideas will be nice to hear!



12 comments:

Heather said...

I am sure you will pick the perfect name and 7 weeks is going gto fly by!

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! very exciting!

Kathryn said...

Kathryn is always up for grabs.

Mindy Rule said...

Congrats! It must be nice knowing when to plan! I LOVE thinking of names.Even though Dave and I are done, I still find myself naming my future kids! Haha..my newest favorite is Kennady. And call her "Addy". ;) Good luck! Picking out a name is tough!

Nicole said...

Haha! Kennady! That is a cute name. I think it's taken, though. How exciting! Only weeks away! What about Whitney Nicole? Seriously.

dm said...

congrats on the date! It is going fast! I can't think of any names but when I do I will let you know, that is the hardest part of all!

Congrats on the potty training too!!!

Janie said...

Yay for C-sections and yay for you not having to have contractions!

Mariah said...

CONGRats! i KNOW THIS NAME WILL BE SO CUTE........ Whitney something prince it will be nice to have a whitney in the gang!!!!!!!! i hope you find a name soon.

Autumn said...

Exciting times!!

Hannah + 4 said...

How exciting and good luck! I can't wait to see her. I'm also stuck on names!

Will & Camie Shill said...

i can not believe you are that close! good luck in the weeks to come!

Melanie and Will said...

You're sooo lucky!!!!