Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh Nasty

This is what happens when you have a 2 year old that gets into everything, and gets into trouble when you are trying to walk out the door for church.  Thank goodness Ben was home and not out of town so that I didn't have to clean this out myself.  The nice thing is we still made it to church on time.  Sometimes I wonder if I am never going to have a boy and that is why Courtney is the way she is.

10 comments:

Crissybug said...

Yeah...that is nasty. I do have to say that I have a boy, and have never had to clean something like that out of the toilet. Did she just dump the trash can in there? Yuck!

Autumn said...

What is all that stuff? That is nasty! You may be right about the boy thing. :)

Katie said...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Gee, the things I have to look forward to! I guess I'll enjoy my sweet little boy while he's still sweet!

Samantha said...

She can definitely keep up with the boys, although Nathan has not done anything like that. . . yet.

dm said...

That is a fun time right there! I think you will have a boy, just Courtney is paying you back like our parents always say!!! I have one of those too!

Heather said...

Oh fun! Bless that good man!

Melanie and Will said...

OMG! Oh geez, what a "fun" job to clean up!!! But it so doesn't surprise me that Courtney did that Lol. It seems like she has an obsession with toilet paper! And way to go, being on time AND early for church too!!!

Mariah said...

CLASSIC!!! I love that girl! she is ssoooo funny and hilarious (well, most of the time) and sometimes could be a little attractive. she cracks me up! leave me comments and come see the final touch i gotta go to watch WIPEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! THAT IS THE MOST HILARIOUSLEY MOST MENTAL CHALLENGING SHOW IN THE WORLD OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janalie said...

Hey there Janalie here. Thought this story was too funny. I was just relieved to hear this kind of stuff wasn't just happening to me!!! Have a good day!