This past weekend we got to go to Rocky Point with Chris and Katie for their 10 year anniversary. It had been a long time since I was last there and well some things have changed but most of it hasn't.
Here we are at their anniversary dinner. It was good food but just being pregnant I was having a hard time enjoying it.
We spent most of our time on the beach watching the guys fish, eating tacos, or just saying No thanks to all of the vendors. When we got sick of being at the beach Katie and I would go to the pool and float around and work on our tan.
The sunset we so nice to watch from one of the restaurant that we ate at.
It was so nice to get away from everyday stuff and the girls. Don't get me wrong, I did miss them a ton. I was so excited to come home and give them their surprises which were the swim suit cover ups. Here is Courtney modeling hers. Brooklyn wouldn't come over for a picture but her cover up is black with pink hawaiian flowers on it.
A big thanks to Chris and Katie for inviting us, we are always open for a vacation. Also my mom for watching the girls. Sounds like they had a great time there!

10 comments:
That was a ton of fun! I love that picture of Courtney! Next vacation you guys plan! I'll be ready for another one in about a week :)
Oooh how fun! You look great by the way!
OMG. I absolutely LOVE that darling dress courtney is wearing did you get them on the beach becuz my two best friend's riley and kedndal have da' same dresses and they are so CCCUTE they got em' on the beach, to bad brooklyn didnt get in the picture i want to see her wear it in the summer IF WE SEEE YOU SOME TIME!!! gotta love them!
Yea, too bad we missed you at the EQ party. Sounds like fun times. I've never been to Rocky Point but I would love to go. I think trips like these ones are the way to go: get away from the kids for a few days but nothing too drastic.
I have always wanted to go to Rocky Point. You guys are lucky to have gotten away. Looks like you had a great time.
BTW...I tagged you. Check out my blog for the details.
Fun trip, I have never been to Rocky Point but wherever you were looks nice. And the cover ups are too cute. Good for you for getting away!
I'm so jealous! But you know that I would rather be on CA beaches anyway. Not this summer (I'm so bummed) but definately next summer. Those were really good pictures of all of you. It must be the much worked on tans!
Glad you had a fun time. Looks like you got a lot of sun!
What a fun trip! We need to get away and do something like that.
How fun for you guys! Sounds like a fun little vacate!!
Post a Comment