Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Preparing for a Trip

Tomorrow we are leaving to go camping.  I am excited but at the same time not really.  I am glad we are going to do something fun with the kids, but being 8 months pregnant and sleeping on an air mattress makes me want to cry.  Well not really.  I am sure we will have a lot of fun and I am going to be glad I did it, but I am already having a hard time sleeping.  So I am packing the Tylenol PM and taking it so I won't be up all night.


This is going to be our first time camping with Courtney and I am not sure how she will do at night or for naps.  We might have to take her on quad rides to get her to sleep.  

Wish me luck and I hope that next time I will be camping in one of these.




P.S.  I HATE PACKING!!



3 comments:

Autumn said...

I hate UN-packing from vacations. I wish I could have a trailer too. Have fun and we are bummed we can't make it this year. Darn Gas!

Heather said...

Have fun! Enjoy some cool weather for me.

Patterson Family said...

Good luck! I'm camping next week with my 5 month old so I don't know how much sleep I'll be getting either, but I'm excited. Have fun!