Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our Pinetop Trip!

Well since I have so many pictures that I took this weekend, 286 to be exact, I decided to take a few or several of my favorites and made a slide show. This weekend was fun, relaxing, and much needed. Hope you enjoy looking at these.

6 comments:

Heather said...

You got some great pics of the kids and it looks like you had a nice weekend, sorry you had to come home to 98 degree weather huh!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had fun! So, did you say hi to my mom? She works at the only Shell station up there.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh that makes me want to go camping! Motherhood is going great! I love being home all day with little Abby, newborns are so precious! Hopefully we'll be able to come and see everyone soon!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute pics! way to go on the slide show, i always think about doing one but it takes so long to upload! cute stuff happening there!

Cassie said...

What beautiful little girls. I can't wait, we're goin' up north next weekend. Yay!

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, what beautiful pics! It looks like you all had a great time! :)