1. What is something mom always says to you? "Your Funny"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I say the baby is an angel"
3. What makes mom sad? "when I have to go to time out"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "tickle me"
5. What was your mom like as a child?"I don't know"
6. How old is your mom? "I don't know, 40" (Then I laughed and then said 90.)
7. How tall is your mom? "3 tall"
8.What is her favorite thing to do? "go to the store with friends"
9.What does your mom do when you're not around? "Clean up the house" (that is totally right)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "For making people laugh"
11.What is your mom really good at?"mopping, but not when she has a baby" (not suppose to after having a c-section)
12.What is your mom not very good at?"Folding clothes and putting them away" (TRUE)
13.What does your mom do for her job?"Clean up"
14.What is your mom's favorite food?"PB&J" (I did eat a ton of them before the baby and sometimes now)
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "when she buys me a surprise"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"Mommy Peach" (I think we have been playing a lot of Mario cart)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Go to the store"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Same hair color" (Sort of)
19. How are you and your mom different? "our eye color)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She tells me everyday and says that I am her princess" Cute!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
All About My Mom
Labels: Brooklyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are so cute and funny!
What a sweetie! I love how dead on she is about some things. Kids are so observant.
Post a Comment