At the beginning of this year I was surprised with this!
I still have no idea how it happened. After telling Katie the news, she laughed at me for a few minutes and then we went on with our conversation. She was actually excited that I finally got my first unplanned pregnancy. About a week passed and Chris and Katie were preparing to leave to Disneyland. We were talking about weather or not she should pack for a friend that would be arriving any day. I jokingly told her that she wasn't going to need any because she was pregnant also. She didn't think so but had that thought that there might be a possibility. After several minutes of trying to get her to take a test and just see (she was going to have to go to the store for some things, so why not test to save a trip, gas and money) she tells me that there is 2 lines. Now after my several hours of laughing and making fun of her, because we were due 5 days apart here is what we got from it.

They are actually 15 days apart and both are so cute.

It is pretty sad that we just took these pictures the other day and it is our first pictures of them together. Carson is a month old and Macey is 6 weeks.
Sorry Katie if this is a little TMI about how things happened but there was no other way to tell it. At least I left out that I knew before Chris did. Oops! :)

4 comments:
So glad we both "screwed up"! Haha! They are so cute! Before we know it Macey will be bossing Carson around and he will be throwing rocks! I sure like them at this stage!
She is getting so big! Now she looks alot like brookyln... oh i love the big flower on her head, it's soooo CUTE:)~MaRiAh:)
They are so cute and so big already.
haha what a funny story! thanks for your comment! you have a beautiful family and macey is too cute. hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment