Monday, October 6, 2008

What Am I Going To Do



This sweet little girl has learned a dirty little trick.  Last night we put the girls to bed and Courtney didn't want to give me a kiss so off to bed she went.  After Ben put her down she cried that she wanted to give me a kiss.  So he went back in to get her and found her at the door.  That means she has learned to climb out of her crib.  Oh this is not going to be fun.  Good thing she doesn't know how to open her door yet.

7 comments:

sherry said...

Courtney is a smart cute little rambunctious girl who will probably learn all sorts of tricks. Good luck, this is just the beginning;) I love this picture of her. She has this look on her face like, who me?

Caryn said...

You know those crib tent things? That could work... Otherwise good luck!

Autumn said...

You still have her in a crib?!
I'm actually surprised with that smart and clever little brain of hers that she hasn't figured that out sooner.
Have Fuuuun!

SunGood said...

I've been such a blog slacker! This is the first time I've got to see your sweet new baby girl!! CONGRATS she is beautiful! I love her name! I hope you are doing good and adjusting to 3 kids! you'll have to let me know how you do it!!

Mariah said...

silly girley! she is so vutie patootie in that pic! aaaaaaaaswwwww..... so devilish o you though,lol:):(

Anonymous said...

well i don't have a solution for that one..i have always been lucky enough to have chickens for kids. that have never been brave enough to attempt this. BUT that is one stinking adorable little girl. Your little girls should be on magazines. THey have perfect little doll faces. I love it.

Good luck with this. Hope it is just a phase. (for your sake) :)

Janalie said...

She must be an easy kid to forgive she is so dang cute!!! How are things with 3?