Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cousins and the Park

We haven't been up to anything special lately.  We have been visiting the park a little more.  The weather is nice and it gets the kids tired and ready for bed.  These pictures are from last Friday when Ben and Chris were out hunting and Katie and I wanted to hang out but where do you go with 8 kids.  The park of course. 

Isn't Macey's smile so cute.  
This is my favorite picture of the night.  Even though you can't see their faces, I still just love it.
Halloween is Friday.  I can't wait to dress the girls up and take pictures.

4 comments:

dm said...

I love this time of year, fall in AZ is awesome! Can't wait to see some pictures of friday!

Gardner said...

Your girls are too cute! And I am so excited for Halloween too! Can't wait to see pics!

Gail said...

That is the best picture..along with Macey's cute little smile. She is growing up soo fast!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

halloween pics please!!!!!