Thursday morning it was up early and load the truck and off we went. I was a little sad because we did leave Courtney behind but was really excited to be able to take Brooklyn to the happiest place on earth.
When we got to California we decided to go to Laguna Beach because Chris and Katie lived there for a few months and we wanted to go to the beach, take picture and kill time until we could check in. It was so nice there and fun to walk in the nice sand. Here are a couple of shots that we got.
Well that is it for today. I will post more tomorrow about our first day actually at Disneyland!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Disneyland Day 1-Thursday
Labels: Beach, Disneyland, Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun!! We might be going there for our Anniversary in March. Same day as yours!
really cute pictures! how fun to go on a trip together! the beach looks great! can't wait for more!
I can't believe it's over!
How fun you guys must have had!! I'm sure Ben told you that we are moving back. YEA!
Post a Comment